Covid 19 Vaccination Pre-Registration Group 4 & 7
Professional Healthcare for all the Family
The link below allows you to complete an online form for Group 4 & 7
Group 4 - People aged 18 to 59 who are at very high risk
Group 7 - People aged 18 to 59 who are at high risk
See the full list of conditions click Here
Please complete the form by clicking on the button below below and we confirm if you are eligible for GP Vaccination or if you will be done by HSE Vaccination Clinics.
Patients aged 60-69
• GPs have NO role in vaccinating patients aged 60-69
• Advice is to direct patients to HSE Vaccine Registration on hse.ie or the HSE Live Helpline 1850 24 1850 to register
• GPs have NO role in advising patients in this age cohort about the HSE Vaccination Programme
• GPs CANNOT offer patients any alternative pathway for another vaccine.
• HSE are NOT supplying GPs with vaccines for this age group.